Online store - a site with an address on the Internet. Product - products presented for sale in the online store.
Client - a natural or legal person who has placed an Order. Order - a duly executed request of the Client for the purchase of the Goods.
Transport company is a third party that provides services for the delivery of Goods to Customers:
1. General Provisions
- This Agreement is concluded between the Buyer and the online store represented by the site manager at the time of ordering.
- When placing an order, the Buyer agrees to the terms and conditions stipulated in this Agreement. The buyer accepts this agreement by placing an order through the website of the online store.
- Any natural or legal person who is able to accept and pay for the goods can make a purchase in the online store.
- The Seller reserves the right to make changes to these Terms, in connection with which, the Client undertakes to regularly monitor changes in the Terms.
- To place an Order, you must indicate the actual contact coordinates of the Client in the online store.
- The Seller is not responsible for the accuracy of the information provided by the Client when placing an order.
- The Client's order can be placed in the online store.
- After placing the Order, the Client is provided with information about the expected date of transfer of the Goods to the Client.
- If the Customer has placed an Order for the Product in a quantity greater than the quantity available to the Seller, the Seller informs the Customer by sending a message by e-mail or by phone specified by the Customer during registration, about when there will be a missing quantity of the Product. The Client has the right to agree to accept the Goods in the quantity available from the Seller, or to cancel this item of the Goods from the Order. If the Client does not receive a response within 3 days after notification, the Seller reserves the right to cancel this Product from the Order.
- The goods are presented in the catalog through photo samples and text descriptions, which are the property of the online store.
- The presented photo samples contain one or more types of goods of a certain name and text information: description, characteristics, dimensions, cost per unit of production, have information about the main consumer properties of the goods
- Some Products may differ from those shown in the photo, namely, the shade, the pattern on the equipment case, the color of the case, etc. If the Client has any questions regarding the properties and characteristics of the Goods, before placing the Order, the Client must contact the Seller.
- Not later than 1 day after the prepayment, in case of cancellation of the prepaid Order, the prepayment amount is fully returned by the Seller to the Client in the manner agreed by the parties, after 1 day - the client is obliged to redeem the order.